Professional high-definition video taken by a crew with established video and photo production experience, and dairy cattle marketing expertise!
“We believe digital video, especially when broadcasted online, will be a welcome addition to the industry. The ability to see an animal on the move, watch a major show half a world away, or view a national dairy meeting from the comfort of your home are all possible now with the advances in video and Internet technology. We are so excited to be able to take this technology, tailor it to fit the desires of the dairy advertising industry and broadcast it for all to enjoy.” – Joel Hastings, Publisher, Holstein World
Virtual Farm Tour
Video taken on your farm or at requested location. Price includes promotion of at least one day as the HolsteinWorld.com Video of the Day and posting the video to the customer’s website (if applicable). Final digital versions saved to Blu-Ray or DVD disc can be sent to customer for their private use at their request for an additional price.
- $1000*Plus travel – see below.
Video taken on your farm or at sale site. Maximum of three min. final video product per lot. We recommend no longer than one minute of video if only planning on taking video of one animal. No more than three animals related to the one lot can be included in the three min. video. Price includes promotion of at least one day as the HolsteinWorld.com Video of the Day and posting to customer’s website (if applicable). Final digital versions saved to Blu-Ray or DVD disc can be sent to customer for their private use at their request for an additional price
- $100 per lot and up
- $150 per lot if you take it and we edit it
- $250 per lot if we take it and edit it*Plus travel – see below.
Live Sale Video
Video taken on sale day and broadcasted live online. Promotion on HolsteinWorld.com’s homepage and in print as schedule allows.
- **NEW PRODUCT: Real-Time Bidding also available starting at $1500 and 2,500**
- On-line Sale Coverage: Open Bidding
- The “Open Bidding” package of on-line sale coverage encompasses many different promotional tools. The list below highlights the tools available.
- Holstein World provides FREE live bidding and viewing to the sale via HolsteinWorldProductions.com (averaging 344 viewers/bidders per sale)
- Promotion of the sale on HolsteinWorldProductions.com
- Preview photos of the sale and animals the day before or morning of the sale posted on HolsteinWorldProductions and AllBreedsBlog
- Preview videos of sale consignments posted on HolsteinWorldProductions and HolsteinWorld.com the day of the sale. If you have a video made or plan on making one before the HW team gets there, we will gladly post that on the HWP page as long as you upload it to YouTube and provide us the link
- Promotion of the sale via our Facebook and Twitter properties (will reach over 10,800 viewers)
Online Show Coverage
In-the-ring photography, results and video recording as judge gives his reasons. Includes promotion of the coverage on HolsteinWorld.com. Show coverage posted to www.DairyShowsOnline.com. Sponsors will receive exposure on online show coverage pages and in print as schedule allows.
Sponsorship price dependent upon show ($1,500 and up). Contact Holstein World representative for more information.
General Event Coverage
Video of requested dairy or ag-related event. Promotion of at least one day as the Holstein World.com Video of the Day.
Sponsorship price $1,000 and up
Click here to view a map that shows if your area results in an additional travel charge or not.
For questions, please contact:
|Katy JohnsonOnline Services Assoc.800.334.1904ext. firstname.lastname@example.org||Randy BlodgettVideo Production Manager215.email@example.com|